We get phone calls often asking what type of garage door services do we do in CT. In all the towns we service like Cheshire, Bristol, Wolcott, Berlin, Newington, Naugatuck, and more, we do the following:
1. Remove old door and install a new one
2. Remove old motor and install a new one
3. Attach an existing motor to a new door.
4. Replace garage door parts like rollers, pulleys, springs, cables, and brackets.
5. Replace motor parts like gears, keypads, remotes, wall buttons, and safety sensors.
6. Make adjustment to existing motors like adjusting vertical limits and force.
7. Make adjustments to garage door balance.
8. Replace garage door weather seal.
9. Wood frame work for garage door support.
10. Install or make adjustments to current garage door supports.
We do NOT do the following:
1. Paint doors.
2. Remove dents
3. Flashing around the garage door.
Helpful Garage Door DIY repairs and FAQs
Mia is the customer service coordinator. She answers all questions regarding accounts, products, services, and the blog.
Call for professional garage door repair!